Saturday, February 3, 2007

Nova Video: Highly Recommended

Do you remember in middle school watching those slightly corny videos from Nova? Well I have found a video by Nova that describes mirror neurons. I highly recommend watching it. I admit it is a bit corny (it is made for middle school and high school) but it is exceptional in explaining the discovery of mirror neurons, the experiments I have described in my posts, and Dr. Ramachadran, who I have described in my ‘Breakthroughs’ post, is featured. Dr. Ramachadran is a notably intelligent person and is very excited about what he does, so the interview is wonderful. If you watched the other video I have posted you might notice that he was in that video as well. Dr. Ramachadran is the leading person currently in his area. The video is a little longer, about 14 minutes, and may be a problem if you do not have a fast connection. My computer is on Kent's network and it took the video about 10 minutes to load so if your patient enough I hope you take advantage of the link and watch this Nova Video

No comments: